To facilitate the collaboration between research team members and to ensure successful implementation of the project professional project management processes are applied. To maximize the interaction between research team and the stakeholders we will create our own platform. The platform ecosystem will enable scholars and journals to collaborate together in open access publishing, as well as connecting scholars with others in a global collaborative environment.
Research question to be addressed
How to establish a community of interest around case study participants, practitioners and researchers?
To develop the Platform Value Now community to a social network of 1000 active participants by the end of the sixth year.
To activate the participants to use the insight, data and tools the project develops.
Description of tasks
1. Development of the Platform Value Now Platform/Hub Portal,
2. Value generation using the Platform Value Now Hub,
3. Arranging Platform Talks,
4. Coordination of case studies,
5. Production of the crowd sourcing activities
1. Platform solution that helps academics to discover, edit, access and publish in Open-Access (OA) academic journals and to connect with readers, authors and reviewers.
2. simple web portal to allow the global community of interest to access publications and monitor results and recommendations
Common platform for editing, publishing and accessing journals and project milestones and results. Community of interest of 400+ (Year 3);
Platform utility for academic collaboration and open-access publishing. Community of interest of 1000+ (Year 6).